Subject: Pacific SE: Tropical Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 11 Dec 2010 02:08:57 -0600

844 
FQPS01 NFFN 110600
MARINE WEATHER BULLETIN FOR ISLANDS AREA
EQUATOR TO 25S BETWEEN 160E AND 120W.
ISSUED BY FIJI METEOROLOGICAL SERVICE EQUATOR to 25S between 160E and
120W 
issued by Fiji Meteorological Service Dec 110800 UTC.

PART 1 : WARNINGNIL.

PARTS 2 AND 3 : SYNOPSIS AND FORECAST VALID UNTIL Dec 120600 UTC.

 LOW L [1005HPA] ANALYSED NEAR 22.0S 170.5E AT 110600 UTC SLOW
MOVING.

CONVERGENCE ZONE CZ 14S 178E 18S 180 22S 178W SLOW MOVING. POOR
VISIBILITY IN OCCASIONAL RAIN AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 100
MILES OF CZ.

TROUGH T1 10S 160E 12S 167E 17S 174E 22S 176E SLOW MOVING. POOR
VISIBILITY IN OCCASIONAL RAIN AND A FEW SQUALLY THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN
120 MILES OF T1.   

TROUGH T2 14S 163E 17S 168E TO L. T2 SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN
OCCASIONAL RAIN AND A FEW SQUALLY THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 080 MILES OF
T2.

WEAK TROUGH T3 12S 174W 16S 168W SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN
OCCASIONAL SHOWERS ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 080 MILES OF T3.

TROUGH T4 20S 172W 19S 168W 19S 163W 20S 158W 21S 156W SLOW MOVING.
POOR VISIBILITY IN OCCASIONAL RAIN AND A FEW SQUALLY THUNDERSTORMS
WITHIN 120 MILES OF T4.

WEAK TROUGH T5 11S 151W 14S 147W 17S 142W SLOW MOVING. POOR
VISIBILITY IN OCCASIONAL SHOWERS ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 100
MILES OF T5.

STATIONARY FRONT SF 22S 168E 24S 172E 24S 178W 23S 170W 22S 165W 22S
157W 25S 150W. POOR VISIBILITY IN OCCASIONAL SHOWERS AND ISOLATED
THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 120 MILES OF SF IN THE AREA EAST OF 175W.
ELSEWHERE, FEW SHOWERS WITHIN 060 MILES OF SF.

IN THE AREA BETWEEN EQ AND 10S AND EAST OF 157W, EXPECT EAST TO
NORTHEAST WINDS 20 TO 25 KNOTS. ROUGH SEAS. MODERATE NORTHERLY
SWELLS.

IN THE AREA SOUTH OF 12S AND BETWEEN 170W AND 155W, MODERATE
SOUTHERLY SWELLS.   

 

  

 

  

 

 

 

 

 

 

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.