Subject: Western Pacific: Satellite Interpretation Message

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 11 Dec 2010 09:02:28 -0600

011 
ATPQ40 PGUM 111502
SIMGUM

SATELLITE INTERPRETATION MESSAGE.
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE TIYAN GU
100 AM CHST SUN DEC 12 2010

WESTERN NORTH PACIFIC BETWEEN EQUATOR AND 25N FROM 130E TO 180.

A COLD FRONT EXTENDS WEST-SOUTHWESTWARD FROM NORTH OF WAKE ISLAND TO 
25N160E...THEN CONTINUES AS A SHEARLINE THROUGH PAGAN AT 19N145E TO 
BEYOND 130E AT 17N. EXTENSIVE CLOUDINESS WITH WIDESPREAD RAIN AND 
ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS ARE OCCURRING ALONG AND UP TO 300 MILES 
NORTHWEST OF THE SHEAR LINE...INCLUDING MINAMI TORISHIMA.

A SURFACE TROUGH RUNS NORTHEASTWARD FROM THE CENTRAL PHILIPPINES 
THROUGH 15N130E TO END AT 18N142E. SCATTERED SHOWERS AND A FEW 
THUNDERSTORMS ARE EVIDENT ALONG THE TROUGH AXIS...OR NORTH OF KOROR 
AND YAP WITHIN 75 MILES OF A LINE FROM 16N130E TO 18N143E.

A BROAD TRADE-WIND DISTURBANCE IS CAUSING SCATTERED SHOWERS AND 
ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS OVER CHUUK...POHNPEI AND KWAJALEIN WITHIN 115 
MILES OF A LINE FROM 3N144E TO 7N158E TO 7N170E.

$$

CHAN

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.