Subject: Pacific-NW: Satellite Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 11 Dec 2010 09:31:37 -0600

094 
TXPN26 KNES 111530
SIMWIR

A.  TROPICAL DISTURBANCE (95W)

B.  11/1430Z

C.  8.3N

D.  114.0E

E.  FIVE/MTSAT

F.  T1.0/1.0/D1.0/24HRS

G.  IR/EIR/SWIR/TMI

H.  REMARKS...DT=1.0 BASED ON .2 BANDING ON LOG10
SPIRAL. PT=1.0. MET=1.0. FT BASED ON DT.

I.  ADDL POSITIONS

    11/1101Z 8.4N 114.4E TMI

...SCHWARTZ

=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.