Subject: Pacific-NW: JTWC Tropical Cyclone Analysis

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 11 Dec 2010 12:12:04 -0600

359 
TPPN10 PGTW 111809

A. TROPICAL DISTURBANCE 95W (S CHINA SEA)

B. 11/1730Z

C. 8.2N

D. 113.7E

E. FIVE/MTSAT

F. T1.0/1.0/INIT OBS

G. IR/EIR

H. REMARKS: 47A/PBO PTLY XPSD LLCC/ANMTN. CNVCTN IS SHEARED 30NM
W OF DG YIELING A DT OF 2.5 USING THE SHEAR METHOD. FT BASED ON
PT.

I. ADDITIONAL POSITIONS: NONE

   KIENZLE

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.