Subject: Pacific SE: Tropical Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 11 Dec 2010 13:43:23 -0600

286 
FQPS01 NFFN 111800
MARINE WEATHER BULLETIN FOR ISLANDS AREA
EQUATOR TO 25S BETWEEN 160E AND 120W.
ISSUED BY FIJI METEOROLOGICAL SERVICE Dec 112000 UTC.

PART 1 : WARNING NIL.

PARTS 2 AND 3 : SYNOPSIS AND FORECAST VALID UNTIL Dec 121800 UTC.

 TROUGH T1 10S 176E 14S 180 17S 178W 21S 174W SLOW MOVING. POOR
VISIBILITY IN OCCASIONAL RAIN, HEAVY AT TIMES AND SQUALLY
THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 150 MILES OF T1 IN THE AREA NORTH OF 17S.
ELSEWHERE, POOR VISIBILITY IN OCCASIONAL RAIN, HEAVY AT TIMES AND FEW
SQUALLY THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 150 MILES WEST OF T1.   

TROUGH T2 12S 168E 16S 172E 20S 174E SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN
OCCASIONAL SHOWERS AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 080 MILES OF T2.

TROUGH T3 18S 170W 15S 165W 15S 158W SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN
OCCASIONAL RAIN, HEAVY AT TIMES AND FEW SQUALLY THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN
130 MILES OF T3.

STATIONARY FRONT SF 21S 160W 22S 154W 25S 146W SLOW MOVING. FEW
SHOWERS WITHIN 060 MILES OF SF.

IN THE AREA BETWEEN EQ AND 10S AND EAST OF 157W, EXPECT EAST TO
NORTHEAST WINDS 20 TO 25 KNOTS. ROUGH SEAS. MODERATE NORTHERLY
SWELLS.

IN THE AREA SOUTH OF 12S AND BETWEEN 170W AND 155W, MODERATE MODERATE
SOUTHERLY SWELLS.   

 

  

 

  

 

 

 

 

 

 

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.