Subject: Pacific-NW: Satellite Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 11 Dec 2010 16:14:55 -0600

471 
TXPN26 KNES 112213
SIMWIR

A.  TROPICAL DISTURBANCE (95W)

B.  11/2057Z

C.  8.5N

D.  113.1E

E.  FIVE/MTSAT

F.  T1.0/1.0/D1.0/24HRS

G.  IR/EIR/SWIR/AMSU

H.  REMARKS...CENTER IS LESS THAN 1.25 DEGREES SOUTH OF LIMITED ACTIVE
DEEP CONVECTION RESULTING IN A DT OF 1.0.  MET AGREES WHILE PT IS LESS
THAN 1.0.
FT BASED ON DT.

I.  ADDL POSITIONS

    11/1836Z 8.4N 113.5E AMSU

...KUSSELSON

=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.