Subject: Pacific-NW: JTWC Tropical Cyclone Analysis

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 11 Dec 2010 18:08:06 -0600

495 
TPPN10 PGTW 120006

A. TROPICAL DISTURBANCE 95W (S CHINA SEA)

B. 11/2330Z

C. 9.0N

D. 113.6E

E. THREE/MTSAT

F. T1.0/1.0  STT: S0.0/06HRS

G. IR/EIR/VIS/MSI

H. REMARKS: 19A/PBO XPSD LLCC/ANMTN. CNCVTN IS SHEARED 50NM W OF
LLCC YIELDING A DT OF 1.5. FT BASED ON PT.

I. ADDITIONAL POSITIONS:
   11/1836Z  8.2N  113.4E  MMHS
   11/2145Z  9.1N  113.5E  SSMS

   KIENZLE

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.