Subject: Pacific-NW: JTWC Tropical Cyclone Analysis

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 11 Dec 2010 20:55:12 -0600

846 
TPPN10 PGTW 120252

A. TROPICAL DISTURBANCE 95W (S CHINA SEA)

B. 12/0230Z

C. 9.1N

D. 113.3E

E. THREE/MTSAT

F. N/A

G. IR/EIR/VIS/MSI

H. REMARKS: 19A/PBO XPSD LLCC/ANMTN.

I. ADDITIONAL POSITIONS:
   11/2145Z  9.1N  113.5E  SSMS
   11/2257Z  9.1N  113.3E  SSMS

   HATHAWAY

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.