Subject: Western Pacific: Satellite Interpretation Message

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 11 Dec 2010 20:58:46 -0600

743 
ATPQ40 PGUM 120258
SIMGUM

SATELLITE INTERPRETATION MESSAGE.
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE TIYAN GU
100 PM CHST SUN DEC 12 2010

WESTERN NORTH PACIFIC BETWEEN EQUATOR AND 25N FROM 130E TO 180.

A COLD FRONT STRETCHES WESTWARD FROM NORTHEAST OF WAKE ISLAND AT 
25N170E TO MINAMI TORI SHIMA...THEN CONTINUES WEST-SOUTHWESTWARD AS 
A SHEAR LINE TO BEYOND 17N TO 130E. SCATTERED SHOWERS AND A FEW 
THUNDERSTORMS ARE FOUND OVER MINAMI TORI SHIMA ALONG AND UP TO 120 
MILES NORTH OF THE COLD FRONT FROM 23N160E TO 25N170. 
ELSEWHERE...SCATTERED LIGHT SHOWERS ARE FOUND NORTH OF THE MARIANAS 
ALONG AND UP TO 80 MILES NORTH OF THE BOUNDARY.

A TRADE-WIND DISTURBANCE IS GENERATING SCATTERED SHOWERS AND 
A FEW THUNDERSTORMS OVER CHUUK WITHIN 130 MILES OF A LINE FROM 
3N144E TO 7N154E.

$$

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.