Subject: Pacific-NW: Satellite Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 11 Dec 2010 21:09:42 -0600

737 
TXPN26 KNES 120307
SIMWIR

A.  TROPICAL DISTURBANCE (95W)

B.  12/0230Z

C.  9.5N

D.  113.1E

E.  THREE/MTSAT

F.  T1.0/1.0/D1.0/24HRS

G.  IR/EIR/VIS

H.  REMARKS...CENTER IS LESS THAN 1.25 DEGREES EAST OF DG RESULTING IN
A DT OF 1.0.  MET = 1.0 AND PT IS LESS THAN 1.0.  FT BASED ON DT.

    NIL

...KIBLER

=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.