Subject: Pacific-NW: JTWC Tropical Cyclone Analysis

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 12 Dec 2010 00:07:06 -0600

210 
TPPN10 PGTW 120603

A. TROPICAL DISTURBANCE 95W (S CHINA SEA)

B. 12/0530Z

C. 9.6N

D. 112.5E

E. THREE/MTSAT

F. T1.0/1.0  STT: S0.0/06HRS

G. IR/EIR/VIS/MSI

H. REMARKS: 19A/PBO XPSD LLCC/ANMTN. LLCC 30NM SE OF DG CNVCTN,
USING SHEAR TECH. YIELDS 2.5DT. PT YIELDS A 1.0. DBO PT.

I. ADDITIONAL POSITIONS: NONE

   HATHAWAY

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.