Subject: Pacific SE: Tropical Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 12 Dec 2010 01:41:07 -0600

339 
FQPS01 NFFN 120600
MARINE WEATHER BULLETIN FOR ISLANDS AREA
EQUATOR TO 25S BETWEEN 160E AND 120W.
ISSUED BY FIJI METEOROLOGICAL SERVICE EQUATOR to 25S between 160E and
120W 
issued by Fiji Meteorological Service Dec 120800 UTC.

PART 1 : WARNINGNIL.

PARTS 2 AND 3 : SYNOPSIS AND FORECAST VALID UNTIL Dec 130600 UTC.

 TROUGH T1 09S 170E 11S 176E 16S 179W 21S 180 SLOW MOVING. POOR
VISIBILITY IN PERIODS OF RAIN, HEAVY AT TIMES AND FEW SQUALLY
THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 160 MILES OF T1.   

TROUGH T2 14S 170E 20S 174E 24S 174E SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN
OCCASIONAL SHOWERS AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 100 MILES OF T2.

TROUGH T3 10S 172W 13S 171W 16S 172W SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN
OCCASIONAL RAIN AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 100 MILES OF T3.

TROUGH T4 18S 169W 13S 164W 11S 160W SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN
OCCASIONAL RAIN AND FEW SQUALLY THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 120 MILES OF T4.

STATIONARY FRONT SF 20S 162W 22S 152W 25S 146W. FEW SHOWERS WITHIN
060 MILES OF SF.

IN THE AREA SOUTH OF 12S AND BETWEEN 170W AND 155W, MODERATE MODERATE
SOUTHERLY SWELLS.   

 

  

 

  

 

 

 

 

 

 

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.