Subject: Pacific-NW: Satellite Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 12 Dec 2010 03:02:16 -0600

226 
TXPN26 KNES 120900
SIMWIR

A.  TROPICAL DISTURBANCE (95W)

B.  12/0830Z

C.  9.2N

D.  112.1E

E.  THREE/MTSAT

F.  T1.5/1.5/D1.0/24HRS

G.  IR/EIR/VIS/AMSRE/AMSU

H.  REMARKS...PARTLY EXPOSED LLC WITH 3/10 BANDING YEILDS DT=2.0. MET=1.5
AND PAT ALSO 1.5. FT BASED ON MET.

I.  ADDL POSITIONS

    12/0542Z 9.2N 112.5E AMSRE
    12/0623Z 9.2N 112.4E AMSU

...SWANSON

=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.