Subject: Pacific-NW: JTWC Tropical Cyclone Analysis

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 12 Dec 2010 05:40:06 -0600

066 
TPPN10 PGTW 121138

A. TROPICAL DISTURBANCE 95W (S CHINA SEA)

B. 12/1130Z

C. 9.9N

D. 111.9E

E. FIVE/MTSAT

F. T1.5/1.5  STT: D0.5/06HRS

G. IR/EIR

H. REMARKS: 38A/PBO SBC/ANMTN. .30 WRAP OF CNVCTN ON LOG10
SPIRAL YIELDS 1.5 DT. PT AGREES. DBO DT.

I. ADDITIONAL POSITIONS:
   12/0542Z  9.6N  112.4E  AMSR

   HATHAWAY

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.