Subject: Western Pacific: Satellite Interpretation Message

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 12 Dec 2010 09:04:02 -0600

169 
ATPQ40 PGUM 121503
SIMGUM

SATELLITE INTERPRETATION MESSAGE.
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE TIYAN GU
100 AM CHST MON DEC 13 2010

WESTERN NORTH PACIFIC BETWEEN EQUATOR AND 25N FROM 130E TO 180.

A COLD FRONT CURVES SOUTHWESTWARD FROM MIDWAY ISLAND THROUGH 25N180 
TO NEAR WAKE ISLAND AT 21N165E...THEN CONTINUES WESTWARD AS A SHEAR 
LINE TO END AT 20N137E. CLOUDINESS AND SCATTERED SHOWERS ARE SEEN 
ALONG AND UP TO 300 MILES NORTHWEST OF THE COLD FRONT. PATCHY RAIN 
AND A FEW THUNDERSTORMS ARE FOUND ALONG AND UP TO 350 MILES NORTH OF 
THE SHEAR LINE...INCLUDING MINAMI TORISHIMA.

A SURFACE TROUGH RUNS EAST-NORTHEASTWARD FROM LUZON THROUGH 16N130E 
TO END AT 20N136E. SCATTERED SHOWERS AND A FEW THUNDERSTORMS ARE 
OCCURRING ALONG THE TROUGH AXIS...OR WEST OF THE NORTHERN MARIANAS 
WITHIN 115 MILES OF A LINE FROM 17N130E TO 19N140E.

A TRADE-WIND DISTURBANCE IS GENERATING SCATTERED SHOWERS AND 
ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS WEST OF CHUUK WITHIN 105 MILES OF A LINE FROM 
4N143E TO 8N150E.

$$

CHAN

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.