Subject: Pacific-NW: Satellite Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 12 Dec 2010 09:05:30 -0600

114 
TXPN26 KNES 121503
SIMWIR

A.  19W (NONAME)

B.  12/1430Z

C.  9.9N

D.  112.0E

E.  FIVE/MTSAT

F.  T2.0/2.0/D1.0/24HRS

G.  IR/EIR/SWIR/SSMI

H.  REMARKS...DT=2.0 BASED ON .3 BANDING ON LOG10
SPIRAL. PT=2.0. MET=2.0. FT BASED ON DT. SYSTEM SHEARED FROM DEEP
CONVECTION BASED ON MICROWAVE POSITION.

I.  ADDL POSITIONS

    12/0913Z 9.7N 112.5E SSMI
    12/1253Z 9.8N 112.4E SSMI

...SCHWARTZ

=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.