Subject: Pacific-NW: JTWC Tropical Cyclone Analysis

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 12 Dec 2010 12:18:04 -0600

971 
TPPN10 PGTW 121816

A. TROPICAL DEPRESSION 19W (S CHINA SEA)

B. 12/1730Z

C. 9.9N

D. 111.3E

E. FIVE/MTSAT

F. T1.5/1.5/D0.5/24HRS  STT: S0.0/06HRS

G. IR/EIR

H. REMARKS: 47A/PBO PTLY XPSD LLCC/ANMTN. CNVCTN WRAPS .30 ON
LOG10 SPIRAL YIELDING 1.5 DT. MET AND PT AGREE. DBO DT.

I. ADDITIONAL POSITIONS: NONE

   ROSS

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.