Subject: Pacific SE: Tropical Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 12 Dec 2010 14:00:07 -0600

767 
FQPS01 NFFN 121800
MARINE WEATHER BULLETIN FOR ISLANDS AREA
EQUATOR TO 25S BETWEEN 160E AND 120W.
ISSUED BY FIJI METEOROLOGICAL SERVICE Dec 122000 UTC.

PART 1 : WARNING NIL.

PARTS 2 AND 3 : SYNOPSIS AND FORECAST VALID UNTIL Dec 131800 UTC.

 TROUGH T1 09S 160E 11S 170E 11S 180 13S 174W 17S 168W SLOW MOVING.
POOR VISIBILITY IN OCCASIONAL SHOWERS AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS
WITHIN 160 MILES OF T1.   

TROUGH T2 09S 175W 10S 170W 15S 161W 18S 156W 19S 153W SLOW MOVING.
POOR VISIBILITY IN PERIODS OF RAIN AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN
100 MILES OF T2.

TROUGH T3 13S 164E 15S 169E 20S 173E 25S 174E SLOW MOVING. POOR
VISIBILITY IN OCCASIONAL RAIN AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 100
MILES OF T3.

WEAK FRONT 21S 170W 21S 160W 23S 149W 25S 146W SLOW MOVING. FEW
SHOWERS WITHIN 060 MILES OF SF.

IN THE AREA SOUTH OF 12S AND BETWEEN 170W AND 155W, MODERATE MODERATE
SOUTHERLY SWELLS.   

 

  

 

  

 

 

 

 

 

 

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.