Subject: Pacific-NW: Satellite Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 12 Dec 2010 15:12:44 -0600

767 
TXPN26 KNES 122111
SIMWIR

A.  19W (NONAME)

B.  12/2030Z

C.  9.9N

D.  111.6E

E.  FIVE/MTSAT

F.  T1.5/2.0/D0.5/242HRS

G.  IR/EIR/SWIR/AMSRE/AMSU

H.  REMARKS...DT=1.5 BASED ON SHEAR PATTERN WITH LOW LEVEL CENTER 1.5
DEGREES FROM DEEP CONVECTION.  PT=1.5. MET=2.0. DT BASED ON DT.

I.  ADDL POSITIONS

    12/1758Z 9.8N 111.6E AMSRE
    12/1825Z 10.0N 111.5E AMSU

...SCHWARTZ

=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.