Subject: Pacific-NW: JTWC Tropical Cyclone Analysis

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 12 Dec 2010 18:20:15 -0600

534 
TPPN10 PGTW 130016

A. TROPICAL DEPRESSION 19W (SE OF VIETNAM)

B. 12/2330Z

C. 10.0N

D. 111.0E

E. THREE/MTSAT

F. T1.0/1.5/S0.0/24HRS  STT: W0.5/06HRS

G. IR/EIR/VIS/MSI

H. REMARKS: 19A/PBO XPSD LLCC/ANMTN. CNVCTN SHEARS 88NM FROM
LLCC YIELDING 1.0 DT. MET AND PT AGREE. DBO DT. CI HELD TO 1.5
DUE TO CONSTRAINTS.

I. ADDITIONAL POSITIONS:
   12/1825Z  10.0N  111.1E  MMHS

   ROSS

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.