Subject: Pacific-NW: Satellite Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 12 Dec 2010 21:14:52 -0600

991 
TXPN26 KNES 130313
SIMWIR

A.  19W (NONAME)

B.  13/0230Z

C.  9.9N

D.  110.9E

E.  THREE/MTSAT

F.  T1.0/2.0/W1.0/12HRS

G.  IR/EIR/VIS

H.  REMARKS...GREATER THAN 1.25 DEG SHEAR RESULTS IN A DT OF TWTC. MET
IS LESS THAN 1 WHILE PT IS 1.0. FT BASED ON PT.

I.  ADDL POSITIONS

    NIL

...JANKOT

=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.