Subject: Pacific SE: Tropical Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2010 02:01:10 -0600

488 
FQPS01 NFFN 130600
MARINE WEATHER BULLETIN FOR ISLANDS AREA
EQUATOR TO 25S BETWEEN 160E AND 120W.
ISSUED BY FIJI METEOROLOGICAL SERVICE EQUATOR to 25S between 160E and
120W 
issued by Fiji Meteorological Service Dec 130800 UTC.

PART 1 : WARNINGNIL.

PARTS 2 AND 3 : SYNOPSIS AND FORECAST VALID UNTIL Dec 140600 UTC.

 TROUGH T1 09S 160E 15S 166E 20S 169E 25S 173E SLOW MOVING. POOR
VISIBILITY IN PERIODS OF RAIN AND ISOLATED SQUALLY THUNDERSTORMS
WITHIN 150 MILES EAST OF T1.   

TROUGH T2 07S 173E 15S 177W 21S 170W TO SF SLOW MOVING. POOR
VISIBILITY IN OCCASIONAL RAIN AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 120
MILES OF T2.

TROUGH T3 09S 177W 10S 170W 15S 160W 20S 154W SLOW MOVING. POOR
VISIBILITY IN OCCASIONAL RAIN AND ISOLATED SQUALLY THUNDERSTORMS
WITHIN 100 MILES OF T3.

STATIONARY FRONT SF 21S 170W 23S 165W 24S 155W 25S 152W SLOW MOVING.
POOR VISIBILITY IN SOME SHOWERS AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 100
MILES OF SF.

IN THE AREA SOUTH OF 20S AND BETWEEN 180 AND 163W, EXPECT EASTERLY
WINDS 20 TO 25 KNOTS. ROUGH SEAS.

IN THE AREA SOUTH OF 14S AND BETWEEN 163W AND 155W, EXPECT MODERATE
SOUTHSOUTHWEST SWELLS.   

 

  

 

  

 

 

 

 

 

 

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.