Subject: Pacific-NW: Subj/significant Tropical Weather Advisory For The Western And

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2010 03:04:08 -0600

ABPW10 PGTW 130930
MSGID/GENADMIN/NAVMARFCSTCEN PEARL HARBOR HI/JTWC//
SUBJ/SIGNIFICANT TROPICAL WEATHER ADVISORY FOR THE WESTERN AND
/SOUTH PACIFIC OCEANS REISSUED/130930Z-140600ZDEC2010//
REF/A/MSG/NAVMARFCSTCEN PEARL HARBOR HI/130751ZDEC2010//
AMPN/REF A IS A TROPICAL CYCLONE WARNING.//
RMKS/
1. WESTERN NORTH PACIFIC AREA (180 TO MALAY PENINSULA):
   A. TROPICAL CYCLONE SUMMARY:
      (1) AT 130600Z, TROPICAL DEPRESSION 19W (NINETEEN) WAS
LOCATED NEAR 10.2N 110.4E, APPROXIMATELY 225 NM EAST OF HO CHI MINH
CITY, VIETNAM, AND HAD TRACKED WEST-NORTHWESTWARD AT 04 KNOTS OVER
THE PAST 06 HOURS. MAXIMUM SUSTAINED SURFACE WINDS WERE ESTIMATED
AT 20 KNOTS GUSTING TO 30 KNOTS. SEE REF A (WTPN31 PGTW 130900) FOR
THE FINAL WARNING ON THIS SYSTEM.
      (2) NO OTHER TROPICAL CYCLONES.
   B. TROPICAL DISTURBANCE SUMMARY: NONE.
2. SOUTH PACIFIC AREA (WEST COAST OF SOUTH AMERICA TO 135 EAST):
   A. TROPICAL CYCLONE SUMMARY: NONE.
   B. TROPICAL DISTURBANCE SUMMARY: NONE.
3. JUSTIFICATION FOR REISSUE: UPDATED PARA 1.A.(1) WITH FINAL
WARNING FOR TD 19W.//

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.