Subject: Pacific-NW: Satellite Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2010 03:16:39 -0600

127 
TXPN26 KNES 130914
SIMWIR

A.  19W (NONAME)

B.  13/0830Z

C.  10.0N

D.  110.1E

E.  THREE/MTSAT

F.  TOO WEAK

G.  IR/EIR/VIS

H.  REMARKS...SYSTEM IS TOO WEAK TOO CLASSIFY. THIS WILL BE THE LAST
BULLETIN UNLESS REGENERATION OCCURS.

I.  ADDL POSITIONS

    NIL

...JANKOT

=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.