Subject: Pacific-NW: JTWC Tropical Cyclone Analysis

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2010 06:10:09 -0600

018 
TPPN10 PGTW 131208

A. REMNANTS OF TROPICAL DEPRESSION 19W (S CHINA SEA)

B. 13/1130Z

C. 10.1N

D. 110.0E

E. FIVE/MTSAT

F. N/A

G. IR/EIR

H. REMARKS: 70/PBO ANMTN. THIS SYSTEM IS TOO WEAK TO CLASSIFY.

I. ADDITIONAL POSITIONS:
   13/0613Z  10.3N  110.5E  MMHS
   13/0625Z  10.3N  110.3E  AMSR
   13/1021Z  10.3N  110.1E  SSMS

   UEHARA

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.