Subject: Pacific-NW: JTWC Tropical Cyclone Analysis

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2010 12:14:03 -0600

800 
TPPN10 PGTW 131813

A. REMNANTS OF TROPICAL DEPRESSION 19W (SE OF VIETNAM)

B. 13/1730Z

C. 10.1N

D. 109.4E

E. FIVE/MTSAT

F. N/A

G. IR/EIR

H. REMARKS: 70/PBO ANMTN. THIS SYSTEM IS TOO WEAK TO CLASSIFY.
THIS WILL BE THE FINAL FIX ISSUED BY JTWC ON THIS AREA. THE AREA
WILL CONTINUE TO BE MONITORED FOR POSSIBLE REDEVELOPMENT.

I. ADDITIONAL POSITIONS:
   13/1241Z  10.3N  109.8E  SSMS

   BRANDON

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.