Subject: Pacific SE: Tropical Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2010 14:00:12 -0600

382 
FQPS01 NFFN 131800
MARINE WEATHER BULLETIN FOR ISLANDS AREA
EQUATOR TO 25S BETWEEN 160E AND 120W.
ISSUED BY FIJI METEOROLOGICAL SERVICE Dec 132000 UTC.

PART 1 : WARNING NIL.

PARTS 2 AND 3 : SYNOPSIS AND FORECAST VALID UNTIL Dec 141800 UTC.

 TROUGH T1 05S 163E 10S 168E 15S 168E 20S 166E 25S 166E  SLOW MOVING.
POOR VISIBILITY IN OCCASIONAL RAIN AND ISOLATED SQUALLY THUNDERSTORMS
WITHIN 150 MILES OF T1.   

WEAK TROUGH T2 13S 175W 20S 166W TO SF SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY
IN SOME RAIN AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 100 MILES OF T2.

TROUGH T3 11S 170E 10S 175E 09S 175W 10S 165W 11S 155W 13S 149W SLOW
MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN PERIODS OF RAIN AND ISOLATED SQUALLY
THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 150 MILES OF T3.

STATIONARY FRONT SF 21S 165W 23S 154W 25S 149W SLOW MOVING. POOR
VISIBILITY IN OCCASIOMAL SHOWERS AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN
100 MILES OF SF.

IN THE AREA SOUTH OF 20S AND BETWEEN 180 AND 165W, EXPECT EASTERLY
WINDS 20 TO 25 KNOTS. ROUGH SEAS.

 

 

 

   

 

  

 

 

 

 

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.