Subject: Western Pacific: Satellite Interpretation Message

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2010 21:04:28 -0600

186 
ATPQ40 PGUM 140304
SIMGUM

SATELLITE INTERPRETATION MESSAGE.
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE TIYAN GU
100 PM CHST TUE DEC 14 2010

WESTERN NORTH PACIFIC BETWEEN EQUATOR AND 25N FROM 130E TO 180.

A COLD FRONT CURVES SOUTHWESTWARD FROM NEAR MIDWAY ISLAND AT 24N180 
TO 17N167E...THEN WESTWARD AS A SHEAR LINE TO SOUTHWEST OF WAKE 
ISLAND AT 16N163E AND FINALLY NORTHWESTWARD TO END AT 20N150E. 
CLOUDINESS AND PATCHY RAIN ARE FOUND ALONG AND UP TO 200 MILES 
NORTHWEST OF THE FRONT EAST OF 170E. EAST OF 174E...CONVERGENT WINDS 
AHEAD OF THE FRONT ARE GENERATING CLOUDS AND SCATTERED SHOWERS EAST 
OF A LINE FROM 8N174E TO 18N174E. CLOUDINESS AND SCATTERED SHOWERS 
ARE PRESENT ALONG AND UP TO 125 MILES NORTH OF THIS BOUNDARY WEST OF 
170E. 

A SURFACE TROUGH STRETCHES NORTHWARD FROM SOUTH OF CHUUK AT 3N153E 
TO 10N155E. ANOTHER TROUGH EXTENDS NORTHEASTWARD FROM SOUTH OF 
POHNPEI AT 4N159E TO 8N162E. SCATTERED SHOWERS ARE FOUND SOUTH OF 
CHUUK BETWEEN 4N AND 7N FROM 150E TO 153E...AND ALSO NEAR POHNPEI 
WITHIN 90 MILES OF A LINE FROM 6N158E TO 7N165E. 

$$

M. AYDLETT

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.