Subject: Pacific SE: Tropical Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2010 02:04:06 -0600

279 
FQPS01 NFFN 140600
MARINE WEATHER BULLETIN FOR ISLANDS AREA
EQUATOR TO 25S BETWEEN 160E AND 120W.
ISSUED BY FIJI METEOROLOGICAL SERVICE EQUATOR to 25S between 160E and
120W 
issued by Fiji Meteorological Service Dec 140800 UTC.

PART 1 : WARNINGNIL.

PARTS 2 AND 3 : SYNOPSIS AND FORECAST VALID UNTIL Dec 150600 UTC.

 CONVERGENCE ZONE CZ1 09S 179E 09S 175W 10S 167W 11S 162W 13S 151W
SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN SCATTERED SHOWERS AND ISOLATED
THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 100 MILES OF CZ1.

CONVERGENCE ZONE CZ2 07S 161E 06S 170E SLOW MOVING. SCATTERED SHOWERS
WITHIN 080 MILES OF CZ2.

TROUGH T1 10S 170E 15S 175E 17S 177E 18S 180 19S 177W SLOW MOVING.
POOR VISIBILITY IN OCCASIONAL RAIN AND FEW THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 160
MILES OF T1 IN THE AREA WEST OF 176E. ELSEWHERE, POOR VISIBILITY IN
SCATTERED SHOWERS AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 100 MILES OF T1. 

TROUGH T2 19S 175W 19S 163W 20S 159W SLOW MOVING. FEW SHOWERS WITHIN
080 MILES OF T2.

TROUGH T3 12S 170W 17S 165W 20S 158W SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN
OCCASIONAL SHOWERS AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 100 MILES OF T3.

TROUGH T4 15S 166E 19S 170E 25S 172E SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN
OCCASIONAL RAIN AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 120 MILES OF T4 IN
THE AREA SOUTH OF 20S. ELSEWHERE, SOME SHOWERS WITHIN 100 MILES OF
T4.

STATIONARY FRONT SF 20S 158W 23S 149W 25S 146W. POOR VISIBILITY IN
OCCASIONAL RAIN AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 130 MILES OF SF.

 

 

 

   

 

  

 

 

 

 

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.