Subject: Pacific SE: Tropical Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2010 14:00:12 -0600

224 
FQPS01 NFFN 141800
MARINE WEATHER BULLETIN FOR ISLANDS AREA
EQUATOR TO 25S BETWEEN 160E AND 120W.
ISSUED BY FIJI METEOROLOGICAL SERVICE Dec 142000 UTC.

PART 1 : WARNING NIL.

PARTS 2 AND 3 : SYNOPSIS AND FORECAST VALID UNTIL Dec 151800 UTC.

 CONVERGENCE ZONE CZ1 10S 168E 14S 170E 18S 175E SLOW MOVING. POOR
VISIBILITY IN PERIODS OF RAIN AND SQUALLY THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 150
MILES OF CZ1.

CONVERGENCE ZONE CZ2 09S 178E 11S 167W SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY
IN OCCASIONAL RAIN AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 100 MILES OF
CZ2.

TROUGH T1 20S 170E 23S 168E 25S 165E SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN
OCCASIONAL RAIN AND FEW THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 120 MILES OF T1.

TROUGH T1 15S 171W 19S 160W SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN SOME RAIN
AND FEW THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 120 MILES OF T1.

STATIONARY FRONT SF 21S 176W 20S 170W 19S 165W 20S 160W 25S 147W.
POOR VISIBILITY IN OCCASIONAL RAIN AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN
130 MILES OF SF.

IN THE AREA SOUTH OF 20S AND BETWEEN 174E AND 165W, EXPECT EASTERLY
WINDS 20 TO 25 KNOTS. ROUGH SEAS. MODERATE SOUTHEAST SWELLS

IN THE AREA SOUTH OF 20S AND EAST OF 130W, EXPECT EASTERLY WINDS 20
TO 25 KNOTS. ROUGH SEAS. MODERATE SOUTHEAST SWELLS.

 

 

 

   

 

  

 

 

 

 

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.