Subject: Western Pacific: Satellite Interpretation Message

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2010 20:58:39 -0600

097 
ATPQ40 PGUM 150258
SIMGUM

SATELLITE INTERPRETATION MESSAGE
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE TIYAN GU
100 PM CHST WED DEC 15 2010

WESTERN NORTH PACIFIC BETWEEN EQUATOR AND 25N FROM 130E TO 180.

A COLD FRONT EXTENDS SOUTHWESTWARD INTO THE AREA FROM 25N143E TO 
BEYOND 21N130E. PATCHY LOW-LEVEL CLOUDS AND SHOWERS EXTEND NORTHWEST 
OF THIS BOUNDARY. THIS AREA INCLUDES IWO TO. 

A WEAK SURFACE TROUGH CURVES NORTHEASTWARD FROM 3N150E TO 7N157E. 
SCATTERED SHOWERS ARE FOUND SOUTH OF CHUUK AND SOUTHWEST OF POHNPEI 
BETWEEN 2N AND 6N FROM 149E TO 158E. 

A COLD FRONT FROM A CIRCULATION WELL NORTH-NORTHEAST OF WAKE ISLAND 
CURVES SOUTHWESTWARD FROM BEYOND 19N180 TO 17N177E AND CONTINUES AS 
A SHEAR LINE TO END NEAR 7N164E. A SURFACE TROUGH NEAR MAJURO 
EXTENDS NORTHEASTWARD FROM 5N168E TO 12N177E...NEAR THE SHEAR LINE. 
SHOWERS AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS ARE FOUND EAST OF KWAJALEIN AND 
NEAR MAJURO WITHIN 180 MILES OF A LINE FROM 6N170E TO 13N180.
 
$$

M AYDLETT

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.