Subject: Pacific SE: Tropical Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2010 14:05:06 -0600

485 
FQPS01 NFFN 151800
MARINE WEATHER BULLETIN FOR ISLANDS AREA
EQUATOR TO 25S BETWEEN 160E AND 120W.
ISSUED BY FIJI METEOROLOGICAL SERVICE Dec 152000 UTC.

PART 1 : WARNING NIL.

PARTS 2 AND 3 : SYNOPSIS AND FORECAST VALID UNTIL Dec 161800 UTC.

 CONVERGENCE ZONE CZ 07S 160E 08S 175E 10S 179W 18S 172W SLOW MOVING.
POOR VISIBILITY IN OCCASIONAL RAIN, HEAVY AT TIMES AND SQUALLY
THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 150 MILES OF CZ. 

TROUGH T1 22S 160E 25S 162E SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN SOME
SHOWERS AND FEW THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 120 MILES OF T1.

TROUGH T2 14S 163E 16S 167E 20S 173E SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN
OCCASIONAL RAIN, HEAVY AT TIMES AND SQUALLY THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 120
MILES OF T2.

WEAK TROUGH T3 17S 174W 16S 167W 16S 164W 18S 155W SLOW MOVING. POOR
VISIBILITY IN OCCASIONAL SHOWERS AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN
100 MILES OF T3.

STATIONARY FRONT SF 20S 176W 19S 172W 19S 167W 20S 160W 22S 153W 25S
147W. FEW SHOWERS WITHIN 080 MILES OF SF.

IN THE AREA SOUTH OF 22S AND BETWEEN 175E AND 165W, EXPECT EASTERLY
WINDS 20 TO 25 KNOTS. ROUGH SEAS. MODERATE SOUTHEAST SWELLS

IN THE AREA SOUTH OF 20S AND EAST OF 130W, EXPECT EASTERLY WINDS 20
TO 25 KNOTS. ROUGH SEAS. MODERATE SOUTHEAST SWELLS.

 

 

 

   

 

  

 

 

 

 

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.