Subject: Western Pacific: Satellite Interpretation Message

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2010 21:07:27 -0600

286 
ATPQ40 PGUM 160307
SIMGUM

SATELLITE INTERPRETATION MESSAGE
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE TIYAN GU
100 PM CHST THU DEC 16 2010

WESTERN NORTH PACIFIC BETWEEN EQUATOR AND 25N FROM 130E TO 180.

A STRONG COLD FRONT NORTHWEST OF THE MARIANAS RUNS SOUTHWESTWARD 
FROM 25N143E TO END NEAR 21N130E. SCATTERED SHOWERS ARE LOCATED 
ALONG THIS FEATURE TO BEYOND 250 MILES NORTHWEST OF THIS FEATURE.

SOUTHEAST CONVERGENT WINDS EAST OF AN INVERTED TROUGH CURVING FROM 
1N149E TO 5N147E TO 10N144E ARE GENERATING SCATTERED SHOWERS BETWEEN 
2N AND 5N FROM 150E TO 154E.

LOW-LEVEL CONVERGENCE ALONG A WEAKENING SHEAR LINE IS GENERATING 
SCATTERED SHOWERS BETWEEN KOSRAE AND POHNPEI BETWEEN 4N AND 7N FROM 
159E TO 162E.
 
CONVERGENT NORTHEAST WINDS ALONG A WEAK INVERTED TROUGH ARE 
GENERATING SCATTERED SHOWERS AND A FEW THUNDERSTORMS NORTHEAST OF 
MAJURO BETWEEN 11N AND 13N FROM 178E TO BEYOND THE DATELINE.
 
$$

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.