Subject: Western Pacific: Satellite Interpretation Message

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2010 08:58:37 -0600

108 
ATPQ40 PGUM 161458
SIMGUM

SATELLITE INTERPRETATION MESSAGE
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE TIYAN GU
100 AM CHST FRI DEC 17 2010

WESTERN NORTH PACIFIC BETWEEN EQUATOR AND 25N FROM 130E TO 180.

A COLD FRONT NORTHWEST OF THE MARIANAS RUNS SOUTHWESTWARD FROM 
25N140E TO BEYOND 130E AT 18N. SCATTERED SHOWERS AND A FEW 
THUNDERSTORMS ARE FOUND ALONG AND UP TO 100 MILES NORTHWEST OF THIS 
BOUNDARY FROM 20N133E TO 25N140E.

A WEAK SURFACE TROUGH STRETCHES SOUTHEASTWARD FROM 9N147E TO 3N153E. 
CONVERGING WINDS EAST OF THE TROUGH ARE GENERATING SCATTERED SHOWERS 
SOUTHEAST OF CHUUK BETWEEN 8N AND 5N FROM 153E TO 156E.
 
$$

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.