Subject: Pacific SE: Tropical Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2010 14:03:11 -0600

808 
FQPS01 NFFN 161800
MARINE WEATHER BULLETIN FOR ISLANDS AREA
EQUATOR TO 25S BETWEEN 160E AND 120W.
ISSUED BY FIJI METEOROLOGICAL SERVICE Dec 162000 UTC.

PART 1 : WARNING NIL.

PARTS 2 AND 3 : SYNOPSIS AND FORECAST VALID UNTIL Dec 171800 UTC.

 CONVERGENCE ZONE CZ1 09S 160E 09S 174E 10S 179E 13S 176W 15S 171W
17S 166W 18S 161W SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN PERIODS OF RAIN,
HEAVY AT TIMES AND SQUALLY THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 150 MILES OF CZ1. 

CONVERGENCE ZONE CZ2 09S 173W 11S 169W 13S 163W SLOW MOVING. POOR
VISIBILITY IN SOME SHOWERS AND FEW THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 120 MILES OF
CZ2.

TROUGH T 14S 166E 20S 170E 24S 171E SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN
OCCASIONAL RAIN, HEAVY AT TIMES AND FEW SQUALLY THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN
120 MILES OF T.

STATIONARY FRONT SF 22S 177W 19S 170W 19S 164W 20S 157W 22S 151W 25S
147W. FEW SHOWERS WITHIN 080 MILES OF SF.

IN THE AREA SOUTH OF 22S AND BETWEEN 175E AND 165W, EXPECT EASTERLY
WINDS 20 TO 25 KNOTS. ROUGH SEAS. MODERATE SOUTHEAST SWELLS

IN THE AREA SOUTH OF 20S AND EAST OF 130W, EXPECT EASTERLY WINDS 20
TO 25 KNOTS. ROUGH SEAS. MODERATE SOUTHEAST SWELLS.

 

 

 

   

 

  

 

 

 

 

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.