Subject: Pacific SE: Tropical Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2010 02:00:24 -0600

308 
FQPS01 NFFN 170600
MARINE WEATHER BULLETIN FOR ISLANDS AREA
EQUATOR TO 25S BETWEEN 160E AND 120W.
ISSUED BY FIJI METEOROLOGICAL SERVICE EQUATOR to 25S between 160E and
120W 
issued by Fiji Meteorological Service Dec 170800 UTC.

PART 1 : WARNINGNIL.

PARTS 2 AND 3 : SYNOPSIS AND FORECAST VALID UNTIL Dec 180600 UTC.

 CONVERGENCE ZONE CZ1 11S 165E 08S 170E 07S 175E 07S 180 10S 175W 16S
171W SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN PERIODS OF RAIN AND A FEW
SQUALLY THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 120 MILES OF CZ1. 

TROUGH T1 11S 160E 15S 164E 20S 167E 25S 168E SLOW MOVING. POOR
VISIBILITY IN OCCASIONAL RAIN, HEAVY AT TIMES AND FEW SQUALLY
THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 120 MILES OF T1.

STATIONARY FRONT SF1 25S 175E 20S 180 18S 175W 18S 170W 18S 165W 19S
160W 20S 155W 25S 148W. POOR VISIBILITY IN OCCASIONAL SHOWERS AND
ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 120 MILES OF SF1 IN THE AREA BETWEEN
178W AND 170W. ELSEWHERE, A FEW SHOWERS WITHIN 080 MILES OF SF1.

IN THE AREA SOUTH OF 22S AND BETWEEN 175E AND 165W, EXPECT EASTERLY
WINDS 20 TO 25 KNOTS. ROUGH SEAS. MODERATE SOUTHEAST SWELLS

IN THE AREA SOUTH OF 20S AND EAST OF 130W, EXPECT EASTERLY WINDS 20
TO 25 KNOTS. ROUGH SEAS. MODERATE SOUTHEAST SWELLS.

 

 

 

   

 

  

 

 

 

 

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.