Subject: Western Pacific: Satellite Interpretation Message

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2010 08:58:48 -0600

318 
ATPQ40 PGUM 171458
SIMGUM

SATELLITE INTERPRETATION MESSAGE
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE TIYAN GU
100 AM CHST SAT DEC 18 2010

WESTERN NORTH PACIFIC BETWEEN EQUATOR AND 25N FROM 130E TO 180.

A COLD FRONT RUNS SOUTHWESTWARD FROM NORTH OF THE MARIANA ISLANDS AT 
25N147E TO BEYOND 130E AT 16N. SCATTERED SHOWERS ARE FOUND ALONG AND 
UP TO 70 MILES NORTHWEST OF THIS BOUNDARY.

A SHEAR LINE STRETCHES SOUTHWESTWARD FROM 13N180 TO 11N168E...THEN 
CURVES WEST-NORTHWESTWARD TO END NORTH OF POHNPEI NEAR 14N160E. 
SCATTERED SHOWERS AND A FEW THUNDERSTORMS ARE FOUND NORTHEAST OF THE 
MARSHALL ISLANDS ALONG AND UP TO 80 MILES NORTH OF THE SHEAR LINE 
FROM 11N174E TO 13N180.

$$

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.