Subject: Pacific SE: Tropical Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2010 14:00:17 -0600

408 
FQPS01 NFFN 171800
MARINE WEATHER BULLETIN FOR ISLANDS AREA
EQUATOR TO 25S BETWEEN 160E AND 120W.
ISSUED BY FIJI METEOROLOGICAL SERVICE Dec 172000 UTC.

PART 1 : WARNING NIL.

PARTS 2 AND 3 : SYNOPSIS AND FORECAST VALID UNTIL Dec 181800 UTC.

 LOW L [1007 HPA] ANALYSED NEAR 11.0S 162.0E AT 171800 UTC. POSITION
POOR. L SLOW MOVING.
 
CONVERGENCE ZONE CZ1 09S 160E TO L TO 13S 165E 20S 168E 25S 165E SLOW
MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN PERIODS OF RAIN AND A FEW SQUALLY
THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 120 MILES OF CZ1. 

TROUGH T1 05S 170E 11S 180 12S 175W 17S 162W SLOW MOVING. POOR
VISIBILITY IN OCCASIONAL RAIN, HEAVY AT TIMES AND FEW SQUALLY
THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 120 MILES OF T1.

STATIONARY FRONT SF1 24S 175E 20S 179W 18S 170W 18S 165W 20S 156W 23S
149W 25S 147W. POOR VISIBILITY IN OCCASIONAL SHOWERS AND ISOLATED
THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 120 MILES OF SF1.

IN THE AREA SOUTH OF 22S AND BETWEEN 175E AND 165W, EXPECT EASTERLY
WINDS 20 TO 25 KNOTS. ROUGH SEAS. MODERATE SOUTHEAST SWELLS

IN THE AREA SOUTH OF 20S AND EAST OF 130W, EXPECT EASTERLY WINDS 20
TO 25 KNOTS. ROUGH SEAS. MODERATE SOUTHEAST SWELLS.

 

 

 

   

 

  

 

 

 

 

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.