Subject: Pacific SE: Tropical Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 18 Dec 2010 01:48:08 -0600

842 
FQPS01 NFFN 180600
MARINE WEATHER BULLETIN FOR ISLANDS AREA
EQUATOR TO 25S BETWEEN 160E AND 120W.
ISSUED BY FIJI METEOROLOGICAL SERVICE EQUATOR to 25S between 160E and
120W 
issued by Fiji Meteorological Service Dec 180800 UTC.

PART 1 : WARNINGNIL.

PARTS 2 AND 3 : SYNOPSIS AND FORECAST VALID UNTIL Dec 190600 UTC.

 LOW L [1006 HPA] ANALYSED NEAR 11.73S 160.43E AT 180600 UTC.
POSITION POOR. L SLOW MOVING.
 
CONVERGENCE ZONE CZ1 10S 160E TO L TO 13S 165E 20S 168E 20S 167E SLOW
MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN PERIODS OF RAIN AND SQUALLY THUNDERSTORMS
WITHIN 150 MILES OF CZ1. 

TROUGH T 03S 167E 06S 175E 11S 180 15S 173W TO SF SLOW MOVING. POOR
VISIBILITY IN OCCASIONAL RAIN, HEAVY AT TIMES AND FEW SQUALLY
THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 120 MILES OF T.

STATIONARY FRONT SF FM T 19S 165W 22S 160W 25S 149W. POOR VISIBILITY
IN OCCASIONAL SHOWERS AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 120 MILES OF
SF1.

IN THE AREA SOUTH OF 22S AND BETWEEN 175E AND 165W, EXPECT EASTERLY
WINDS 20 TO 25 KNOTS. ROUGH SEAS. MODERATE SOUTHEAST SWELLS.

IN THE AREA SOUTH OF 10S AND EAST OF 135W, EXPECT EASTERLY WINDS 20
TO 25 KNOTS. ROUGH SEAS. MODERATE SOUTHEAST SWELLS.

 

 

 

   

 

  

 

 

 

 

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.