Subject: Western Pacific: Satellite Interpretation Message

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 18 Dec 2010 08:58:16 -0600

505 
ATPQ40 PGUM 181457
SIMGUM

SATELLITE INTERPRETATION MESSAGE
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE TIYAN GU
100 AM CHST SUN DEC 19 2010

WESTERN NORTH PACIFIC BETWEEN EQUATOR AND 25N FROM 130E TO 180.

A COLD FRONT EXTENDS SOUTHWESTWARD FROM WEST OF MINAMI TORISHIMA AT 
25N152E ACROSS THE CNMI AT 20N145E...THEN CONTINUES AS A SHEAR LINE 
TO BEYOND 130E AT 14N. SCATTERED SHOWERS EXTEND ALONG AND UP TO 80 
MILES NORTHWEST OF THE BOUNDARY WHILE EXTENSIVE CLOUDINESS IS 
PRESENT UP TO 280 MILES NORTHWEST OF THE BOUNDARY. CONVERGING WINDS 
AHEAD OF THE COLD FRONT ARE GENERATING SCATTERED SHOWERS AND A FEW 
THUNDERSTORMS OVER MINAMI TORI SHIMA WITHIN 50 MILES OF A LINE FROM 
21N150E TO 25N154E.

A TRADE-WIND DISTURBANCE IS PRODUCING SCATTERED SHOWERS SOUTH OF 
CHUUK BETWEEN 5N AND 2N FROM 151E TO 154E.

$$

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.