Subject: Pacific SE: Tropical Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 18 Dec 2010 14:00:16 -0600

801 
FQPS01 NFFN 181800
MARINE WEATHER BULLETIN FOR ISLANDS AREA
EQUATOR TO 25S BETWEEN 160E AND 120W.
ISSUED BY FIJI METEOROLOGICAL SERVICE Dec 182000 UTC.

PART 1 : WARNING NIL.

PARTS 2 AND 3 : SYNOPSIS AND FORECAST VALID UNTIL Dec 191800 UTC.

 CONVERGENCE ZONE CZ1 09S 160E 10S 165E 12S 170E 13S 175E 14S 180 16S
173W 19S 165W SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN PERIODS OF RAIN AND
SQUALLY THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 150 MILES OF CZ1. 

TROUGH T1 08S 178E 12S 175W 16S 169W SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN
OCCASIONAL RAIN AND A FEW THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 100 MILES OF T1.

TROUGH T2 15S 176E 17S 178W 13S 174W SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN
PERIODS OF RAIN  AND A FEW SQUALLY THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 120 MILES OF
T2.

STATIONARY FRONT SF1 21S 175W 21S 170W 21S 165W 22S 160W 25S 152W.
POOR VISIBILITY IN OCCASIONAL SHOWERS AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS
WITHIN 120 MILES OF SF1.

IN THE AREA SOUTH OF 22S AND BETWEEN 175E AND 165W, EXPECT EASTERLY
WINDS 20 TO 25 KNOTS. ROUGH SEAS. MODERATE SOUTHEAST SWELLS.

IN THE AREA SOUTH OF 10S AND EAST OF 140W, EXPECT EASTERLY WINDS 20
TO 25 KNOTS. ROUGH SEAS. MODERATE SOUTHEAST SWELLS.

 

 

 

   

 

  

 

 

 

 

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.