Subject: Pacific-NW: JTWC Tropical Cyclone Analysis

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 18 Dec 2010 18:11:09 -0600

494 
TPPN10 PGTW 190009

A. SUBTROPICAL DISTURBANCE 98C (WEST OF HAWAII)

B. 18/2330Z

C. 22.3N

D. 179.4E

E. FOUR/GOES11

F. ST3.0/3.0/INIT OBS

G. IR/EIR/VIS/MSI

H. REMARKS: 15A/PBO TIGHTLY CURVED BAND/BANDING EYE/ANMTN. ST
TECHNIQUE

I. ADDITIONAL POSITIONS:
   18/2052Z  22.5N  179.8E  SSMS

   BRANDON

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.