Subject: Western Pacific: Satellite Interpretation Message

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 18 Dec 2010 21:01:41 -0600

665 
ATPQ40 PGUM 190301
SIMGUM

SATELLITE INTERPRETATION MESSAGE
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE TIYAN GU
100 PM CHST SUN DEC 19 2010

WESTERN NORTH PACIFIC BETWEEN EQUATOR AND 25N FROM 130E TO 180.

A COLD FRONT EXTENDS SOUTHWESTWARD FROM EAST OF MINAMI TORISHIMA AT 
25N159E TO NORTHEAST OF THE CNMI AT 21N151E...THEN CONTINUES AS A 
SHEAR LINE TO BEYOND 130E AT 15N. CLOUDINESS...SCATTERED SHOWERS AND 
PATCHY RAIN ARE PRESENT ALONG AND UP TO 250 MILES NORTHWEST OF THIS 
BOUNDARY.

A SMALL CIRCULATION IS CENTERED NORTHEAST OF WAKE ISLAND AT 22N179E. 
SCATTERED SHOWERS AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS ARE EVIDENT EAST OF A 
LINE FROM 20N178E TO 23N178E.

CONVERGING SURFACE WINDS ARE CAUSING WIDELY SCATTERED SHOWERS OVER 
KOROR AND YAP WITHIN 70 MILES OF A LINE FROM 7N130E TO 10N140E. 
SCATTERED SHOWERS ARE ALSO PRESENT EAST OF MAJURO WITHIN 40 MILES OF 
A LINE FROM 5N174E TO 5N177E TO 9N180.

TRADE-WIND DISTURBANCES ARE PRODUCING SCATTERED SHOWERS SOUTH OF 
CHUUK WITHIN 80 MILES OF A LINE FROM 6N146E TO 5N152E TO 7N156E AND 
NORTH OF POHNPEI BETWEEN 11N AND 13N FROM 153E TO 159E.

$$

CHAN

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.