Subject: Pacific-NW: Satellite Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 18 Dec 2010 21:07:49 -0600

593 
TXPN27 KNES 190306
SIMWIR

A.  TROPICAL DISTURBANCE (98C)

B.  19/0230Z

C.  21.9N

D.  179.1E

E.  ONE/GOES-W

F.  T3.5/3.5

G.  IR/EIR/VIS

H.  REMARKS...OW EYE IS EMBEDDED IN DG AND SURROUNDED BY DG RESULTING
IN A DT OF 4.5. FT BASED ON CONSTRAINTS.

I.  ADDL POSITIONS

    NIL

...TURK

=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.