Subject: Pacific NC: Satellite Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 19 Dec 2010 00:18:43 -0600

061 
TXPN41 PHFO 190618
TCSNP1

CENTRAL PACIFIC TROPICAL CYCLONE SUMMARY - FIXES
NWS CENTRAL PACIFIC HURRICANE CENTER HONOLULU HI
0615 UTC SUN DEC 19 2010

A. INVEST 98C

B. 19/0530Z

C. 21.6N

D. 179.4E

E. MTSAT

F. T/3.5/3.5/D2.0/18 HRS

G. IR/EIR

H. REMARKS...SYSTEM BECAME INCREASINGLY TROPICAL AS IT MOVED OVER 
WARMER WATERS DURING THE PAST 24 TO 36 HOURS. SEA SURFACE 
TEMPERATURES HAVE BEEN ABOVE NORMAL IN THIS AREA...AND PERSISTENT 
THUNDERSTORMS HAVE REMAINED NEAR THE CORE OF THE LOW. AN EYE LIKE 
FEATURE IS ALREADY DEVELOPING NEAR THE CENTER. WRAP OF 1.0 ON LOG10 
YIELDS DT OF 3.5. PT AGREES. FT BASED ON DT.

I. ADDL POSITIONS 
   NIL

$$
HOUSTON

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.