Subject: Pacific SE: Tropical Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 19 Dec 2010 02:16:24 -0600

438 
FQPS01 NFFN 190600
MARINE WEATHER BULLETIN FOR ISLANDS AREA
EQUATOR TO 25S BETWEEN 160E AND 120W.
ISSUED BY FIJI METEOROLOGICAL SERVICE EQUATOR to 25S between 160E and
120W 
issued by Fiji Meteorological Service Dec 190800 UTC.

PART 1 : WARNINGNIL.

PARTS 2 AND 3 : SYNOPSIS AND FORECAST VALID UNTIL Dec 200600 UTC.

 CONVERGENCE ZONE CZ1 10S 160E 12S 170E 15S 179E 18S 176W 20S 170W
23S 158W 25S 153W SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN PERIODS OF RAIN AND
SQUALLY THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 150 MILES OF CZ1. 

CONVERGENCE ZONE CZ2 06S 174E 10S 180 14S 174W 17S 167W SLOW MOVING.
POOR VISIBILITY IN OCCASIONAL RAIN AND A FEW THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 100
MILES OF T1.

TROUGH T 10S 168W 12S 165W 16S 162W 19S 161W SLOW MOVING. POOR
VISIBILITY IN PERIODS OF RAIN AND A FEW SQUALLY THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN
120 MILES OF T.

IN THE AREA SOUTH OF 22S AND BETWEEN 175E AND 165W, EXPECT EASTERLY
WINDS 20 TO 25 KNOTS. ROUGH SEAS. MODERATE SOUTHEAST SWELLS.

IN THE AREA SOUTH OF 10S AND EAST OF 140W, EXPECT EASTERLY WINDS 20
TO 25 KNOTS. ROUGH SEAS. MODERATE SOUTHEAST SWELLS.

 

 

 

   

 

  

 

 

 

 

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.