Subject: Pacific-NW: Satellite Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 19 Dec 2010 03:10:19 -0600

160 
TXPN27 KNES 190908
SIMWIR

A.  TROPICAL DISTURBANCE (98C)

B.  19/0830Z

C.  21.4N

D.  179.5E

E.  ONE/MTSAT

F.  T4.0/4.0/D1.0/12HRS

G.  IR/EIR/SWIR

H.  REMARKS...DT=4.5 BASED ON DG SURROUDING GRAY SHADE(MG NOT WIDE ENOUGH)
WITH DG EYE . PT=4.0.  FT BASED ON PT.

I.  ADDL POSITIONS

    NIL

...SCHWARTZ

=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.