Subject: Pacific-NW: JTWC Tropical Cyclone Analysis

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 19 Dec 2010 05:57:04 -0600

310 
TPPN10 PGTW 191154

A. SUBTROPICAL DISTURBANCE 98C (S OF MIDWAY ATOLL)

B. 19/1130Z

C. 21.2N

D. 179.1E

E. FOUR/MTSAT

F. ST3.5/3.5  STT: D0.5/06HRS

G. IR/EIR

H. REMARKS: 13A/PBO TIGHTLY CURVED BAND/BANDING EYE/ANMTN.

I. ADDITIONAL POSITIONS:
   19/0808Z  21.3N  179.2E  SSMS

   HATHAWAY

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.