Subject: Pacific NC: Satellite Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 19 Dec 2010 06:11:05 -0600

112 
TXPN41 PHFO 191210
TCSNP1

CENTRAL PACIFIC TROPICAL CYCLONE SUMMARY - FIXES
NWS CENTRAL PACIFIC HURRICANE CENTER HONOLULU HI
1210 UTC SUN DEC 19 2010

A. INVEST 98C

B. 19/1130Z

C. 21.2N

D. 179.3E

E. MTSAT

F. T/3.5/3.5/D1.5/24 HRS

G. IR/EIR

H. REMARKS...TROPICAL SYSTEM WITH PERSISTENT EYE LIKE FEATURE 
COMPLETELY SURROUNDED BY A RING OF THUNDERSTORMS WITH CLOUD TOPS TO 
42 THOUSAND FEET. WRAP OF 1.0 ON LOG10 YIELDS DT OF 3.5. PT AND MET 
AGREE. FT BASED ON DT. 

I. ADDL POSITIONS 
   19/0808Z  21.5N  179.6E  SSMS

$$
HOUSTON

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.