Subject: Western Pacific: Satellite Interpretation Message

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 19 Dec 2010 08:43:19 -0600

840 
ATPQ40 PGUM 191442
SIMGUM

SATELLITE INTERPRETATION MESSAGE
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE TIYAN GU
100 AM CHST MON DEC 20 2010

WESTERN NORTH PACIFIC BETWEEN EQUATOR AND 25N FROM 130E TO 180.

A SHEAR LINE EXTENDS SOUTHWESTWARD FROM 25N162E...ACROSS PAGAN AND 
AGRIHAN...TO BEYOND 130E AT 15N. CLOUDINESS...SCATTERED SHOWERS AND 
PATCHY RAIN ARE FOUND ALONG AND UP TO 250 MILES NORTHWEST OF THIS 
BOUNDARY.

A SMALL CIRCULATION IS CENTERED EAST-NORTHEAST OF WAKE ISLAND AT 
21N179E. SCATTERED SHOWERS AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS ARE LOCATED 
EAST OF 177E FROM 20N TO 23N. 

$$

M AYDLETT

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.